Thursday, February 19, 2009

TehKu - Tea Company

This afternoon, I had the most wonderful time meeting a friend for lunch and tea at TehKu in Dublin, Ohio. My friend, Katie, had been talking to me about this quaint tea location, and we finally had the chance to go together. We shared a pot of Sunset Chai, and it was delicious and soothing. Our lunch consisted of a potato and mushroom soup made with tea broth and a grilled cheese sandwich. What an idea. It was yummy!
I highly recommend you visit TehKu Tea Company located at 55 South High Street in Dublin, Ohio. Their website is www.TehKu.com
Enjoy! They have all their tea choices on the counter for you to smell before ordering. The service was great! Congrats to Inggrie and Jon-Michael for opening up such a wonderful place. I am already looking forward to my next visit.

No comments: